Don’t know where to start? Just follow our month-by-month guide to getting down the aisle in style
12+ months to go
- Pencil in potential dates and times for your wedding.
- Set aside a budget.
- Decide on the size, formality and setting of your wedding.
- Draw up an initial guest list.
9–12 months to go
- Visit potential wedding reception venues and book as soon as possible.
- Start shopping for your wedding dress.
- Book your photographer and videographer.
- Book your live entertainment or DJ.
- Track down a florist and discuss bouquets and buttonholes.
- Order your wedding cake.
- Choose your wedding rings.
- Plan your honeymoon.
- Send out save the date cards.
6–9 months to go
- Arrange a food tasting at your venue and decide on your “big day” menu.
- Check on any marriage licence requirements you may need and arrange accordingly.
- Discuss which readings and music you would like for your ceremony.
- Book any transport you may need on your wedding day.
- Remind your fiancé to get his and his ushers’ outfits sorted.
- If you are changing your name, get your passport renewed. Your officiating minister or registrar will be able to sign the application form for you.
3–6 months to go
- Finalize your guest list.
- Send out your invitations.
- Get your order of service and menu cards printed.
- Decide on gifts for the bridal party and favours for guests.
- If you are travelling abroad on honeymoon, check if you need visas or vaccinations.
- Draw up a wedding list and send to guests.
2 months to go
- Have a trial hair and make-up session.
- Book wedding day appointments for having your nails, hair and make-up done.
- Schedule a final dress fitting.
On the day
- Give the best man cash for any payments that need to be given out that day.
- Relax and enjoy yourselves.
After the wedding
- Send out your thank you notes to guests for gifts and also to suppliers for their services.
|Parlez-nous des exigences de votre événement,et laissez-nous préparer une proposition détaillée exclusivement pour vous|
DEMANDE DE PROPOSITION